Amerman’s Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
To educate and to inspire a lifelong joy for learning.
Aspire. Achieve. Amaze!
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and motivated.
- All students in our school deserve to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- Mutual respect among students and staff is essential to student’s performance.
- A successful student uses a variety of thinking/reasoning strategies and sets/monitors learning goals.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for helping students learn.