Join us in welcoming Buck Wilder by wearing Camouflage, hiking gear, fishing hats or other outdoor clothing!!
On Tuesday, February 21st!!!
Celebrate your child’s birthday with a lunch date at school! This program is by reservation only
and is completely voluntary. It serves as an additional way to support the PTA. Parents will be
able to come in and have lunch with their student at the birthday table in the cafeteria on their
reserved day. You may bring in a special lunch and/or treat for your student.
Directions for Viewing and Printing Student Report Cards (Beginning 2/7/17)
• Click on the “ParentPortal” link under the “Families & Community” button on the Northville Public
Schools website at www.NorthvilleSchools.org. This will take you to the ParentPortal login page.
• Enter your username and password.
• After logging into the ParentPortal, scroll down to the “MARKS” section.
• Click on the “Link” at the top of that section titled “Student Progress Report or Student Report
• View and/or print your child’s report card from this screen.
Want to keep up with what's going on....check out the monthly Amagram!